03 Jul An Oasis Between School and Home
Enjoy Our Group’s 25th Anniversary Promotion
Year 2020 marks the 25th anniversary of our parent company, Global EduHub. To commemorate this milestone, we are having an Anniversary Promotion. Enjoy Exclusive Discounts when you enrol your child in Nascans Community-Based Centres. Hurry, register for a Virtual Centre Tour today, our slots are limited!
Enjoy Exclusive Promotions
- Waiver of Registration Fee
- Free 1 Set of Uniform
- Free Multiple Intelligence 27 Profiling
- Subsidised Fees for School Bus Service*
- A One-Time $50 off on 1st month School Fee*
Virtual School Tour Schedule
Date: August 2020 (Excluding Weekends & Public Holiday)
Mon – Fri: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm / 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
As we transit to Phase Two (Safe Transition) of the Post-Circuit Breaker, we want to continually ensure we keep COVID-19 at bay. Instead of coming down to our centre, visit Nascans conveniently from the safety of your home with our “Live” Virtual School Tour! Explore our learning spaces through our live virtual tours and speak to our highly-qualified educators in real-time to find out more about our award-winning curriculum.
Every child has different learning styles and different intelligences they use in their daily lives. Some students learn very well in a linguistically-based environment (reading and writing), some are better taught through a mathematical-logic-based environment, while others benefit most from a kinaesthetic learning environment (learning through physical activities).
Each student possesses each intelligence to an extent, but there is always a primary, or more dominant, intelligence.
Nascans assesses each student through two Multiple Intelligences (MI) assessments, MI 27 Profiling and MI Detailed Assessment. This process is important for us to understand each student well and help them achieve the fullest in school and in life.
Multiple Intelligences 27 Profiling
To help parents understand more about the Multiple Intelligences (MI) assessment, we have developed an online version of MI 27 profiling. This is a 27-question assessment which every new Nascans student is encouraged to complete on their own. Parents can assist to fill in the assessment based on the observations of their child only if a student is unable to comprehend the question.
Try out our online version of MI 27 profiling: https://forms.gle/VwhU4CtMUafeufND7
NOTE: Analysis and consultation of the assessment’s results will only be carried out with parents who have successfully enrolled their child at a Nascans community-based centre.
Proudly Featured In
Why We Are Different
Every Nascans centre is professionally designed to provide students with a conducive learning environment that’s safe, friendly and cosy.
Our award-winning holistic programme which incorporates “Multiple Intelligences Profiling” will help students identify their learning styles and strengths to assist them in developing positive learning habits, leadership skills and strength of character.
Watch our centre videos for a glimpse of life at Nascans!
Why Study At Nascans?
Strong Track Record
With over 14 years of experience with student care services and combined expertise of our parent company Global Eduhub, we were specially selected by the Ministry of Education to be in over 20 primary schools.
Our curriculum uses a holistic approach that includes Homework Coaching, Character-Building, Social & Emotional Development alongside Enrichment & Tutorial sessions.
Safe & Homely Environment
A safe, fun and conducive environment for your child to learn and grow with caring teachers, vibrant classrooms, warm showers and nutritious meals.
High Parent Satisfaction
Our routine parent surveys indicate over 95% of parents are happy with our NASCANS’ quality curriculum, experienced educators, robust operations and comprehensive programmes.
We offer cool spaces at our community-based centres such as UN:WIND, RE:FUEL and WIRED, which allow your child to eat healthily and unwind after completing their assignments and tutorial sessions.
At our Community-based centres, small group tutorial sessions are helmed by former MOE educators. Our mentors also ensure children complete their daily assignments by the end of the day.
Transportation for children from neighbouring schools to our community-based centres can be arranged with our very own school bus vendors.
* Terms & Conditions
- The 25 Years Anniversary Promotion is for August 2020 only and applicable for new enrolment for full-day programmes in Nascans Community Based centres only. The centres are located at Bukit Merah, Clementi, Gambas & Jurong East centres only.
- Subsidised school bus fee is applicable to Clementi, Gambas & Jurong East centres and for selected schools only.
- For Bukit Merah centre, the promotion excludes school bus fee subsidy & $50 off on first month school fee.
- To secure the promotion, parents need to enrol the child, pay 1-month student care fee deposit and the child can start the programme on any date.
- The child should not be a previous Nascans student who withdrew from the centre after May 2020.
- School fee rebate of $50 is given as a one-time off school fees on the first month. It is not transferable or convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the fee rebate.
- Fee rebate is a rebate on top of any current subsidies. However, kindly note that parents who are paying monthly nett fees that are lower than the fee rebate amount may not be able to enjoy the full amount of the rebate.
- Nascans reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to amend the benefits, terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice, by publishing the amended version on the Nascans website.